Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fourth Planned Parenthood Video: Planned Parenthood VP Says Fetuses May Come Out Intact, Agrees Payments Specific to the Specimen

"Cuz if you have someone in a really anti-(abortion) state, they're probably going to get caught."



"I know I've seen livers, I've seen stomachs. I've seen plenty of neural tissue. Usually you can see usually the whole brain comes out."

You know, these past 6 or 7 years, I've found myself wondering why America, and the West in general, is so willing to just capitulate to Islam.

Now I think I know why.

Islam's god, Allah is an angry flesh-hungry god. I've often said, Allah is Moloch. I say this because Moloch demanded to be fed on the flesh of human beings.

Here we see a Vice President of Planned Parenthood casually talking about the procurement of the flesh of babies, and the coordination (at the CEO level) of said procurement across the entire United States.

And here in America, we twice-elected a President who effusively proclaims his gratitude to Planned Parenthood, declaring,
Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you.
He is asking his god to bless an organization which very likely spends the bulk of it's funds aborting fetuses/babies, not cutting off the providing of abortion services, until the baby has actually exited the body of the woman who carried it.

He confidently asks his god to bless this organization, because his god is hungry for the body parts of babies, and it is a certainty in his mind that Planned Parenthood is doing god's work.

And, as I said, We the People elected this man, TWICE. Barack Obama expresses our national will.

It is becoming patently obvious that our god is no different from Allah, from Moloch, or any other god, by any other name, who is hungry for the blood and flesh of innocents.

Mystery solved. This is why America is capitulating, surrendering, handing over our hearts and minds, piece by piece to the god of Islam.

Because there is not much difference between our god and theirs, when it comes right down to it.

If any at all.

No comments: