Monday, September 30, 2013

MAN TO COLLEGE PRO-LIFE GROUP: I WANT ‘A WORLD WHERE ALL YOUR CHURCHES BURN’

The anti-abortion movement has gone completely off the rails. Now, if we don't agree that it's ok to rip 6+ month fetuses from the womb and stir their brains up with a spike, we are haters.

I can find no compromise with that kind of insanity.

And, until the entire movement issues an official apology, I will post anti-abortion information from time to time.

From the Blaze:
A video uploaded to YouTube by a pro-life organization appears to show a university student verbally attacking a campus pro-life group on Thursday.Students For Life said in an email that the video, which has garnered a little over 2k views since it was posted Thursday, captures “one of the most disturbing ones our team has yet to take on a college campus.”The 26-second clip appears to show an unidentified student at Indiana University approaching the pro-life college group, allegedly upset with a display they had erected on the campus.“You’re in conflict with the world that I want which is a world where all your churches burn,” the student then tells the group. “And if we are ever strong enough, we are going to stop you.”Watch the video below (Warning: Strong language used):
According to the email Students For Life sent out, another student also ripped out pink crosses they had placed in the ground that were supposed to symbolize the amount of “babies that Planned Parenthood kills each day.” The student allegedly shouted abortion “was awesome” as he removed the crosses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know Im continuously amazed when these vicious leftards do what they do without consequence. im not a young guy any more and maybe im from a different subset of people that were never the majority of people so, having bounced in clubs in the late 80's and early 90's and having been in my share of brawls,maybe im coming at this from the wrong perspective, but,

I would have given him the beating of a life time he would never have forgotten.
[
if someone tells me they are at war with me and they are going to destroy me,, I take them at their word and bring my "A" game.